Sunday, December 7, 2014

Watch a raw uncut Practice Session from my hands on lab at AU2014 "Dynamo For Dummies" Lab Exersize 4

I just got back from Autodesk University 2014 and it was the best AU I have ever been too.
I was able to meet a lot of wonderful people, the audience in each of one my classes were spectacular and I got to hang out with the Dynamo Developers in the evening.




I taught a hands-on-lab titled "Dynamo for Dummies"
I practice all my sessions I present many times so I thought it would be fun to share with all my blog readers one of my Practice Sessions for Dynamo For Dummies Lab Ex 4 because I understand that not everyone was able to attend AU2014 and labs are not recorded at AU2014.

This was a practice session so it is raw and unedited. I record my sessions so I could watch them later and make corrections... that is why you will hear me talking and taking notes as I speak.
Enjoy

 click to watch practice video


https://screencast.autodesk.com/Embed/Timeline/437f6a91-91a9-4233-8b91-43a190326f50



No comments: