I wanted to share with you the classes that I have proposed for Autodesk University 2017
- Dynamo for Structure (Hands-on Lab)
- Share your Wits not just your Models to the entire project team (Roundtable)
- Spice Up your Revit Live Projects with Autodesk's Stingray Game Engine (InstructDemo)
- Super Cutting Edge Revit Structural Modeling Techniques (Hands-on Lab)
- Using C# to create custom nodes in Dynamo for Beginners (Instructional Demo)
If any of these are of interest to you or you would like to support me, AU2017 has set up a voting site to show your support as well as see all of the abstracts that have been submitted this year.
Click here for the site....
Thank you again and I will see you all at #AU2017
Also you could listen to the SimplyComplex Podcast Episode on AU abstracts here where I also describe these abstracts in detail.
Thank you for all the support!