Friday, August 17, 2018

What Classes Has Marcello Taught since 2011?

A common question I have been asked over the years is the following;
Which classes (and how many classes) have you taught?
I have been keeping a running list of all the classes that I taught and what "ranking" they have received since 2011 at the major conferences (mainly BILT and AU)I thought I would share this list with all the readers. (see image)
I have never, ever, shown this list in its entirety to anyone, ever.
If you were curious on how many classes I taught in the past or which ones were ranked, then it is all here in a simple summary. As you could see its an ongoing list and I dont plan retiring from presenting anytime time soon. I am just getting started, therefore this list will continue to grow as I get older :)

Thank you again AEC community I would not be showing or pushing myself to learn and present  and share content without your loving support.

Marcello


3 comments:

KARTHIK said...

Hello Marcello,
Thank you Very much your contribution to our AEC Community.
It would be really helpful if you could share some of your old BILT and RTC content. Since AU content is already available here http://au.autodesk.com/au-online/profile?code=pJXyQP5OWK42JO2H7RnEEA%3D%3D

Once again Thank You.

Isaac Vargas said...

Can you tell me please if
Simplex works with sap2000 version 20?
thanks

Marcello Sgambelluri said...

place all requests for simplex package
here
thanks

https://github.com/marcellosgamb/SIMPLEX