Monday, November 23, 2020

My Autodesk University (AU2020) Class is Online for Viewing, Live Q&A is also there

 Hello everyone. 

I taught a class last week at #AU2020 titled

"8 Yrs’ Worth of Dynamo and Revit Classes from 1 Speaker in 60 Min Volume 2" 

In this class I went over all 25 of my conference classes that I taught since 2012. 

The session as well as my Live Q&A session are all available on demand right now.

Go check it out. If you have any questions just type them in the comments section and I will answer them.

I also included in the class a way to download datasets and handouts from all my previous 25 classes!

Thank you and go check out the class and many others that are available on-demand. 

https://www.autodesk.com/autodesk-university/class/8-Yrs-Worth-Dynamo-and-Revit-Classes-1-Speaker-60-Min-Volume-2-2020



No comments: