Thursday, January 3, 2019

1st Place Speaker Award for AU 2018


I am pleased to announce that the class that I taught at AU 2018


has been rated the top lab class at AU2018!

If you want to see the class click on the link here. 

I want to thank everyone who has followed me on this blog, listened to the podcast and supported my efforts to help the AEC community over the years.
I never dreamed in a million years I would ever be teaching at such great conferences such as  Autodesk University and BILT let alone winning any top speaker awards.

If you were ever curious how my speaker ranking landed for each year I presented at both these conferences since 2011 see the image below and Thank you again.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Marcello, we cannot download the pdf hangout and presentation from AU... The video works though.

Marcello Sgambelluri said...

dataset is in the comments